Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Review of Bad Company 2

I picked up bad company 2 after trying the multiplayer beta out on xbox live and really enjoying it. The multiplayer stresses teamwork and communication over lone wolf tactics and Rambo run and gun techniques. The fact that most of the players in Modern Warfare employ that methodology kept me from buying that game. I'm really starting to enjoy the online game (a rare thing for me) and the single player campaign is challenging. One of the best things about the game that takes getting used to is the fact that nearly all buildings are destructible. It makes tactics change when enemies are guarding a door you can blow a hole in the wall with a grenade or a skylight with C4.
I like this game mostly because it isn't something BRAND new, but it's a new seasoning on a familiar dish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment