Friday, September 10, 2010

Tried some coffee


I have been looking over my list and saw an entry that should be pretty easy.  Try Coffee.  So while we were at target wifey got some mocha frappa whipped cream something or other from Starbucks (I don't get how many modifiers can you tag on to a coffee's name at that place) and she was really diggin it and she reminded me that it is an item on my list.  So I tried it.  BLECH!!!  I will admit that the horrible coffee taste was mostly masked by the chocolate and the whipped cream, but it was there.  To me it tastes of acidic burnt heartburn nastiness.  I know I'm in a minority (especially among those that work 3rd shift) but I'll happily take a cup of tea over coffee any day.  I think I'll give it another try to two but I'm crossing this off my list now as tried and shot down!

0 comments:

Post a Comment