Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Review of She's Out of My League

I sat down to watch she's out of my league after reading that it's "the funniest movie since the hangover." now I wasn't a huge fan of the hangover, but it was generally considered a really funny movie. So after I started it I realized I watching for a romantic comedy, not just a normal one. So as I readjusted myself, I started to enjoy it and really identify with the main character. It's a classic story of a guy with not a lot going in his life meets a girl who has everything going right for her and falls in love with her.
The token appearance of the ex is thrown in for conflict, which is neither surprising or original, but it's not heavily stressed so that's good.
I enjoyed he movie, it was primarily fluff without a lot of substance but a good diversion.
~Klint

0 comments:

Post a Comment