Thursday, July 29, 2010

Watch The Losers


I picked the Losers solely because I saw a friend of mine watch it on Xbox Live.  I didn't know what it was about other than the short blurb on the movie description so it was really nice not having any expectations going into a movie.  I gotta admit I really enjoyed it.  It's a fun, over the top, action movie.  Wifey said it was like a comic book movie (largely due to the intro I think) but it fits with all the archetypes, insane explosions, action sequences.  I didn't recognize too many actors but there weren't any glaring performance botches.  It's a fun movie about a group of special forces that get betrayed by a higher up so they have to go on the lamb and try to get their lives back by seeking revenge against someone they only know by voice and name.  I had a good time with it you if you like movies like Rambo or Commando then this a a good pick for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment