Thursday, August 12, 2010

Play Alan Wake


I started my GameFly subscription back up and the first game I received was Alan Wake.  I have read/heard many rave reviews about this game and they are justly deserved.  I've only gotten to the third episode as of this writing but the story, graphics and gameplay are amazing.  The thing that really amazes me is that instead of levels each interval is structured like a TV episode complete with theme song, title shot and "previously on Alan Wake...".  This is an amazing game about a writer who comes up to the pacific northwest to get a break and try to re-energize to get his creative juices flowing again and mysterious and firghtening things begin to happen in the dark.  He must fight people and creatures who are shrouded in darkness to try to find his abducted wife.

AWESOME game, you owe it to yourself to play this if you own a 360!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment