Friday, December 24, 2010

Review for Fallout New Vegas

One of my favorite games of all time is Fallout 3.  Then the same company announced it would be making Fallout New Vegas, I was really excited.  It's not a direct sequel in that Fallout 3 takes place on the east coast and New Vegas takes place in....you guessed it the Vegas strip area.  Many have complained that there is not much new to the engine or many new features, it's just an expensive DLC.  I am a little sad that there weren't very many new things added, but the ones they did are really cool.  You can now make your own ammo and other supplies at various work tables.  Also introduced is the concept of reputation in addition of karma as how people react to you.  Other than that it's a lot of the same old GREAT game!  I can see that this will suck a LOT of time out of my weekends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment