Friday, December 24, 2010

Watched Sorcerer's Apprentice

I heard many mixed reveiws for the Sorcerer's Apprentice, most of them pretty bad, but I wanted to check it out for myself.  I have always been a fan of Nicholas Cage, a stance not shared by many reviewers.  I liked his performance in most of his movies like Con Air, City of Angels, and this movie delivers another good performance. 
This movie follows Cage's character, Balthazar, as he searches for Merlin's decendant to save the world.  When the apprentice turns out to be a geeky physics nerd some comedy gets injected into the story.
All in all, the special effects are outstanding, the storyline is predictable, but enjoyable and the performances delivered are good enough for me to recommend this for a fun evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment