Friday, September 24, 2010

The Expendables


I saw the trailer for The Expendables months ago and thought how great it is that they got all these iconic action stars together for a movie.  Well I was right an wrong.  The action sequences in this movie are pretty good, but the story is next to non-existant.  Someone told me this is the guy equivilant of a romance novel, whole lot of fluff, not a lot of substance.  Unfortunatly I can't even say the action sequences are all that amazing.  They seem to me sort of dated or just on par with the stars' other movies.  Nothing really over the top or memorable that is going to have me popping this in just to see a sequence over again (ie G.I. Joe Paris car chase...AMAZING!!!).  Over all, not a bad movie per say, just not as good of a movie as it could have been or I wished it was I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment