Thursday, September 30, 2010

Play Halo Reach

WOW!  That's what was on my mind the entire time I was playing Halo Reach.  A prequel set just before the events of Halo Combat Evolved on the original Xbox this game was Bungie's swansong for the Halo franchise.  Bungie is no longer under contract to make Halo games for Microsoft and they did an AMAZING job on this one.  The graphics and story are beyond expectation and the multiplayer (which is something I've never really clocked in on the previous games) is really fun and has over 18 modes to keep things from getting boring.  I really can't say enough about this game, if you are even considering buying it, DO IT.  If you have an Xbox 360, BUY IT.  It's that good, that's all I can manage to say...must get back to controller now.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment