Monday, September 13, 2010

Play Rock Band 2


I've been playing Rock Band 2 on and off for the better part of a year (I think it was a birthday present) and gotten pretty good at it.  I'm far from playing expert on more than a few songs but for the most part I play hard mode and do pretty well.  Well, after I finished up Halo 3 I was looking through my slim library of video games and remembered that I hadn't finished the tour in Rock Band so I put it in.  Turns out I was only a couple of cities away from finishing the tour and it only took a night or two.  I haven't played guitar hero franchise much, but I do like the rock band instruments much better than the guitar hero ones.  the songs and available library for download are comparable.  Rock Band 3 gets released in a month and has the option of pro level songs where you can actually learn chords and learn to play the songs from what I understand.  Sounds AWESOME to me!
ga

0 comments:

Post a Comment